National Hugging Day is an annual event that takes place on January 21st. The holiday was created in 1986 by Kevin Zaborney, a resident of Caro, Michigan, as a way to promote love and affection. The goal of National Hugging Day is to encourage people to give and receive hugs, as it is believed that the physical act of hugging can have a positive impact on one's mental and emotional well-being. It is a day to remind people to express their feelings, and to connect with others in a meaningful way. Many people celebrate by giving hugs to friends, family, and even strangers, in an effort to spread love and positivity.
Messages for National Hugging Day
- Happy National Hugging Day! Let's celebrate by giving each other a big virtual hug. Love you
- In honor of National Hugging Day, I want to remind you how much you mean to me and send you a virtual hug. Here's to many more real hugs in the future!
- Happy National Hugging Day! Let's make a pact to give each other a real hug as soon as we can. In the meantime, virtual hugs for everyone!
- On National Hugging Day, I just wanted to remind you that you have a friend who cares about you and is always here for a hug. Sending you all the love and positive vibes!
- Happy National Hugging Day! Let's celebrate by sending virtual hugs to all our friends and loved ones. I'm grateful to have you in my life.
- National Hugging Day is a reminder that a hug can make a world of difference. So, I'm sending you a big virtual hug today and always. Love you!
- Happy National Hugging Day! Let's make it a day filled with love, affection and lots of hugs. Sending you a big virtual hug!
- It's National Hugging Day, so I'm sending you a virtual hug to brighten your day!
- Today is National Hugging Day, let's remind ourselves of the power of human connection and send a virtual hug to all the people we care about.